Annual audits are due by May 30 for those who have a company registered on or before December 31, 2018. It is important to note that your annual audit must be prepared by a licensed accountant and must be filed whether your company has been trading during the year or not.
We need your confirmation before February 15 2019 to give us a reasonable lead time, not only to avoid late penalties but also avoid service fee surcharges for "urgent cases", and to ensure that the deadline is kept. Failure to file your annual audit can result in fines up to 100,000 baht so be sure and contact us today to get the process started.
Our audit service package includes:
1. Bookkeeping Data Entry (general journal & general ledger & trial balance).
2. Required advertisements in Thai newspaper.
3. Drafting the invitation notification letter to shareholders.
4. Registered Mail to Shareholders and Acknowledgement and Shareholders meeting.
5. Completing the financial statement and submitting this to the Revenue Department and the Department of Business Development.
6. Filing corporate income tax and submitting to the Revenue Department (PND.50) together with the Annual Financial Statement & Auditor’s Report.
7. Filing the Financial Filing Form (Sor. Borchor.3, 3/1) together with the Annual Financial Statement & Auditor’s Report to the Department of Business Development.
We will need the following documents by February 20, 2019, if you submit your documents beyond February 20 we cannot guarantee that your audit will be finished by the government deadline.
Income and Expenditure Account.
Complete Bank Statement.
Inventory and Stock.
Title Deeds Copy (in case a company got one while purchasing a land).
Previous Years Audit Documents.
Half Year Report.
Receipts must be in the name of the company.
Please contact us today at 02-6420213 from 09.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m., Monday to Friday or via email at [email protected]