Citizens of Thailand who wish to travel to the US are required for a visa. For whatever reason, you wish to go, whether for a temporary period or permanent residency in the country. You must have a visa before traveling to the US.

Moreover, the type of visa required will depend on your purpose of visit. In order to apply for a visa, you must meet the eligibility criteria. Sometimes visa application gets rejected because of various reasons. So to minimize the risk of getting rejected can be lowered with the help of an expert.

Why Sunbelt is the Best

When you choose our services, our professionals make sure you receive the best customer service. We help you in gathering all the required papers. Our immigration specialist has been helping Thai citizens in the visa application for many years and can assist you to make the process as pain-free as possible. They will ensure all forms are filled out correctly and all documentation is complete.

Apart from this, they fill all the forms so can have peace of mind. It is a time-consuming process and should be carefully done. In case some information is incorrect or the documents are not completed. It can result in rejection. So when you work with us, the risk of reject is almost eliminated. These are the reasons why Sunbelt is the best.

Tourist and Business visa

A Thai citizen who wishes to enter the United States must first obtain a visa, either a nonimmigrant visa for temporary stay or an immigrant visa for permanent residence. Visitor visas are nonimmigrant visas for persons who want to enter the United States temporarily for business (visa category B-1), tourism, pleasure or visiting (visa category B-2), or a combination of both purposes (B-1/B-2).

Read More

K1 Fiancé Visa

K-1 Visa, also known as the K1 Fiancée Visa, may be used by United States citizens who wish to bring their prospective husbands or wives to the United States with the intention of getting married. Minor children of fiancées can also accompany them to the United States as they can be issued K-2 Visas. The U.S. citizen must file a petition with the USCIS on behalf of the foreign fiancé(e).

Read More

K3 Spouse Visa

The K-3 nonimmigrant visa is for the foreign-citizen spouse of a United States (U.S.) citizen. This visa category is intended to shorten the physical separation between the foreign-citizen and U.S. citizen spouses by having the option to obtain a nonimmigrant K-3 visa overseas and enter the United States to await approval of the immigrant visa petition.

Read More

What we can do for you

Wondering what we can do for you? Here is a list of some things that we can do for you.

  • Filing of application to the relevant agencies.
  • Contact with the US embassy
  • Consultation with our immigration professional to give you advice on the procedure of application.
  • Preparation and gathering of documents that are compulsory for the visa application.
  • Lawyer accessibility
  • Our experts will assist you with police clearance and medical checkups.

Back To Top