- Advising and assisting clients to apply for a company registration, Foreign Business License and relevant licenses.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements and corporate documentation.
- Providing legal consulting services for foreigner customers.
- Researching and monitoring updates in the laws and regulations.
- Thai nationality, Male or Female applicants accepted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law required; Licensed Lawyer is preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in a law firm or worked in a position that involved coordinating with Thai governmental organization(s).
- Excellent in interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Hard working with strong analytical and problem solving skills. Deals well with clients and co-workers.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office.
- Good command of the spoken and written English language.
Interested candidates are welcome to send resume as following:
– Send resume to email@example.com
– Contact for more details at : Email : firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel : (+66) 02-662-7004