Retirement Visa Services in Thailand

Retirement Visa

Retirement Visa Services in Thailand

Are you thinking of retiring in Thailand? Thailand is a beautiful place that attracts many tourists. Most of them fall in love with they place that they decide to retire here. If you want to retire in Thailand, then you must speak with our representative. They will guide you through the whole process of retirement in detail.

Sunbelt Legal Advisors will complete all the required paperwork and accompany you on your trip to Thai Immigration to insure the process is completed properly, and without additional costs or confusion.

To be eligible for an extension of stay permit based on retirement you must be 50 years of age, show funds or pension that equate to 800,000 baht (note: any pension claims MUST be certified by your embassy to be applicable.), and a provide a valid health certificate which can be obtained from any Thailand hospital or clinic.

Basic Requirements:

  • 50 Years of age or older.
  • 800,000 Baht in a Thai bank account (90 days) OR 65,000 Baht pension OR a combination of both.

Immigration Order 7.17

Type Criteria Required Documents
7.21 RetirementEach time of permission shall be granted for a period not exceeding 1 year. 1. Foreigner shall obtain VISA for temporary stay.
2. Shall not be younger than 50 years old.
3. Having evidence showing the monthly income not less than 65,000 Baht.
4. Having the records of saving money in the latest 3 months of account book of any Bank in Thailand not less than 800,000 Baht.
5. Having annual income combined with the saving money in the Bank not less than 800,000 Baht from on the date submitting the application.
1. Application form
2. Copy of passport of the applicant
3. Evidences of having income, such as pension or interest of saving money, or dividends etc. and/ or,
4. Certified Letter of having a bank account with the Bank in Thailand and the passbook of the account.

Reasons Why Sunbelt is Best Option

Are you thinking what we can do for you? We provide an extensive range of services for all our clients. What we can do for you is provide you peace of mind by preparing all your documents. From filling the form to filing the application, our experts attempts to make the process easy for you. We will meet you when you arrive in Thailand in order to talk about your case.

Moreover, we are aware that the whole process is daunting, so to make it simple our specialist will assist you to the Immigration Bureau of Thailand. The retirement visa is also called Non-Immigrant O-A Visa. The first thing to when getting the retirement visa is that you must get a suitable visa. This visa will allow you to stay in the country.  

The next step after getting the visa is to open a back account in Thailand. Then you should transfer the above mentioned funds, 800,000 Baht in the bank account. It is compulsory that the funds must remain in your account for more than 2 months.

After this, you have to wait for 2 months. When the 2 months are passed, our specialist will assist you to the Immigration Bureau. This time you will be applying for the 12-month extension of stay as a retiree.

Therefore, if you are looking for easy, simple and trouble-free visa process. The best choice is Sunbelt. Our team will be taking care of all your documents, applications and forms. You can relax and alleviate your stress. These are the reason why Sunbelt is the best option.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation

Back To Top