Investment Visa

Investment Visa

The Investment Visa offers the right to live in Thailand to anyone bringing 10 million baht into the country and putting it into the property, government bonds or an account in a Thai bank. The investment visa is valid for only 90 days and must be used within 3 months after the receipt. It should, however, be noted that holders are prohibited from earning a wage in Thailand, but should get an unlimited right to stay here - as long as you renew your visa annually. Requirements which are needed to be fulfilled in order to successfully apply for an Investment Visa:

  • Must have been granted a “Non-Immigrant visa”.
  • Must have evidence of transferring funds into Thailand of no less than 10 million Baht.
  • Must have evidence of investing in the purchase or rental of a condominium unit for a period of no less than 3 years issued by a relevant agency or government unit, on a purchase or rental price of no less than 10 million Baht: or
  • Must have evidence of investing in the form of a fixed deposit of no less than 10 million Baht with the Bank which is registered in Thailand and has Thai national holding more than 50 percent of its shares: or
  • Must have evidence in the purchase of government or state enterprise bonds of no less than 10 million Baht.

Required Documents

Following are the documents that must be provided when applying for investment visa:

  • A completed and signed visa application form.
  • A non-immigrant visa.
  • A fee of 2,000 THB for a single entry visa and 5,000 THB for multiple entries.
  • A valid passport and other travel documents. The validity of the passport must be of 6 months from the date of your arrival in Thailand.
  • Latest passport-sized photograph of the applicant.
  • Evidence of an investment of 10M THB in Thailand after October 25, 2008. The documents may include a bank statement, a Sale, and Purchase Agreement or Foreign Exchange Transfer Form.
  • A letter from Thailand’s Board of Investment.

What Services we Offer

Here is a list of what we can do for you.

  • We can prepare documents for you and we will fill the forms for you as well.
  • Our experts will be submitting the documents to the Thai embassy.
  • Our professionals submit the payment that will be provided to you in whatever form.
  • We offer you peace of mind.

Why Sunbelt is the Best Choice

In case you are not able to provide a document, a letter must be devised. In this letter reasons for not submitting the document must be stated. Our specialist will help you devise the letter, so you don’t have to worry.

Moreover, the documents must be translated into English or Thai language. We have the best translators who have complete command over both the languages. It is important that the documents must be notarized by a diplomatic or consular service. These are the reason why Sunbelt is the best.

Contact Us for a Free Consultation

Work Permit

Any foreigner working in Thailand must obtain a Work Permit before beginning work. While a prospective employer may file an application on the foreigner’s behalf in advance of his starting work, the actual Work Permit will not be issued until the foreigner has entered Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws and has presented himself to receive his Work Permit.

Search Business & Acquisitions

Email Newsletter

Back To Top