Other Services

Other Services

These are services modified and customized to meet the specific needs of the clients or those that do not fall on the mandatory filings required by the Revenue Department or Department of Business Development on either a monthly or yearly basis; as well as these are the services that are categorized on a per client specifications or requirements.

  • Assistance with Thai Tax and Accounting Cases
  • Bookkeeping (Preparation of Financial Statements)
  • Guidance with Thai Tax and Accounting Law Procedures
  • Payroll System
  • Social Fund Registrations and other Social Fund related services
  • Thai Tax and Accounting Consultancy and Advisory Services
  • Translation of Thai Tax and Accounting Reports
  • Other Thai Tax Requirement Filings
  • Other Client Specified Accounting Requirements

Any foreigner working in Thailand must obtain a Work Permit before beginning work. While a prospective employer may file an application on the foreigner’s behalf in advance of his starting work, the actual Work Permit will not be issued until the foreigner has entered Thailand in accordance with the immigration laws and has presented himself to receive his Work Permit.

Newsletter Sign-Up

Get Business Listing and latest offers from Sunbelt Asia in your inbox.