Sunbelt Legal Advisors will complete all the required paperwork and accompany you on your trip to Thai Immigration to insure the process is completed properly, and without additional costs or confusion.
Basic Requirements (Two signed photocopies of all documents)
Option 1. Working in Thailand: You must provide your work permit, and taxation records, updated bank book and guarantee letter signed by your bank manager with both showing the same balance.
Option 2. Working outside Thailand: Income from outside Thailand: You must provide a certified income statement from your embassy. You may also be asked to provide a letter from your employer, or other documents to support the proof of income. (ie. bank statements).
In the case of a foreign woman with a Thai husband the income requirement does not apply so no bank letter, bank book or guarantee letter is needed, but the husband must produce proof of payment of personal income tax in addition to the other documents. Additionally, as the husband is requesting his wife be allowed to stay with him in Thailand a personal interview is conducted by the Immigration officer and he fills out a separate form.
|2.18 In the case of a family member of a Thai (applicable only to parents, spouse, child, adopted child or child of his/her spouse): Permission will be granted for a period of not more than 1 year at a time.||(1) The alien has obtained a temporary visa (NON-IM)
(2) Proof of family relationship
(3) In the case of a spouse, the marital relationship shall be de jure (legitimate) and de facto;
(4) In the case of a child, adopted child or child of his/her spouse, the said person must not be married, must be living with the family, and must be less than 20 years of age; or
(5) In the case of a parent, one of parents must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or a money deposit of not less than 400,000 baht for expenses within a year. In other necessary circumstances, The Immigration Commissioner or Deputy of Immigration Commissioner may approve on case to case basis.
(6) In case of marriage with a Thai lady, the husband who is an alien must have an average annual income of not less than 40,000 baht per month or a money deposit in a local Thai bank of not less than 400,000 baht for the past 2 months for expenses within a year.
Foreign Business License
US Treaty Of Amity
Thailand Work Permit
Closing a Thai Company
SUNBELT ASIA CO., LTD.
26th Floor, Fortune Town,
CP Tower 2,
1 Ratchadaphisek Rd.,
Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400
(Phra Ram 9 MRT Station, Exit 1)
Phone: +66 (0)2-642-0213-5
Fax: +66 (0)2-641-1995
Email: [email protected]