Canada Spouse Visa
Thinking of applying for Canada Spouse Visa? In search of a law firm in Thailand to help you? We are here to help you with the application. We at Sunbelt Asia Legal Advisors offers you complete advisory services.
Canada is one of the most amazing and regularly visited places. It offers unlimited beautiful scenery, tourist attractions, and reasonable vacation options. Apart from this, Canada also offers great employment, academic, and settlement options.
The Canada Spouse Visa is issued by the Canadian Immigration. The Canada Spouse Visa is a permanent resident visa. Wondering who are qualified to apply for the spouse visa? Those Thai citizens who are married to a Canadian citizen.
Let’s take a look at the requirements for Spouse Visa and what service Sunbelt Asia Leal Advisors offers you.
The requirements for being able to sponsor the Canadian Spouse Visa application are:
- The sponsor of the visa must be a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
- They must be willing to sign an agreement with the Government of Canada or Quebec.
- They must able to give the basic requirements of their spouse for the specific time.
- They must not be charged with any serious crime. They must not be in prison or bankrupt.
- They must be at least 18 years of age.
- They must have a proof of legal marriage with the sponsor.
Some of the additional benefits you might get are:
- You will the ability to apply for the citizenship of Canada.
- You will get guaranteed income supplement.
- You can register for retirement savings plans.
- You will be entitled to pension plan benefits and old age security.
- You will have the right to work, live and study in Canada.
- You can have access to healthcare of Canada. Along with this, you can have access to education, training and language programs.
What we can do for you
We at Sunbelt Asia Legal Advisors help and guide you through the whole process. We fully review your case of sponsorship and your financial, personal and employment history as well. We recommend you should fill the forms of sponsorship and permanent resident visa. Apply the both forms at the same time, this is will be convenient for you. Our expert advisors help you with filling the forms and collect the required documents. We prepare a complete checklist of the required documents in order to avoid missing any document.
Moreover, after the filling the application, it must be submitted. The sponsorship application is processed by the Case Processing Center. After the acceptance of the sponsorship, the permanent resident visa is sent to the Canadian Visa Office in Thailand.
Furthermore, we offer our professional advice and prepare you for the interview. To make it easy for you, we provide assistance over the phone as well. When you apply through Sunbelt Asia Legal Advisors, the risk of rejection is minimized.
Therefore, we make sure the Canada Spouse Visa process is made easy and stress-free for you. For more information, you can contact us at (+66) 02-662-7004.